The bottom shelf incorporates thermostatically controlled cooling fans to keep electronics from over-heating.
Engineered to Perform
- Thermostatically controlled cooling system turns on at approximately 80 F, maximum speed reached at 90 F
- Forced air intake of cool air through cabinet bottom
- Quiet (22 dBA) quad 80 mm fans
- Designed for wall hanging cabinets and compatible with some floor standing cabinets (2.5" clearance required from bottom of cabinet to floor).
- Fans: (4) 80 mm
- Air flow: 33 CFM
- Noise Level: 22dBA
- Airflow direction: Upward
- Power consumption: 1 W in standby mode; 4 W in mid-speed; 8-10 W in full speed
- Thermistor: Remote with 20" lead
- Operation: Begins at 80º F; max speed reached at 95º F